Shampoo Bar by Dip
Please select all options.
The Dip shampoo bar is the first of its kind and is truly magic: the LESS you press, the MORE luxurious the lather; resulting in less fear of breakage, less waste, and a much longer lasting bar.
Dip was obsessively formulated to ensure you’d never return to the bottle.
- Stylist approved: these salon-grade shampoo bars give you the same luxurious lather, all in a condensed, pretty little package.
- Up your scalp game with nourishing ingredients that are known to help regrowth & shedding
- Works for all hair textures, from type 1A to 4C, colored hair or not
- Can be used everyday or whenever you wash your hair, this bar is pH balanced and delivers vital hair and scalp nourishing nutrients to take care of your hair from root to ends while still removing oil buildup and old styling product.
How to use:
- Before first use, prime the bar by lathering in your hands and sudsing it up! (not necessary after shower #1)
- Wet your hair then wet your solid shampoo bar.
- Gently rub the bar directly on the scalp and use your hands to lather as you would liquid shampoo. A common mistake is applying a lot of pressure on the bar, it just needs to gently graze the hair to work!
- Rinse out and follow with the conditioner bar.
- To preserve the life of your bar: store dry and check our accessories here.
- Wild Sage and Vetiver co-starring Mandarin, Jasmine and Sea Salt. The DIP Team thinks this smells of salty air on an empty boardwalk with a touch of romance. This is a unisex fragrance perfect for a household that only wants one set of bars.
- Rosewater and Jasmine co-starring Peony, Dewy Greens, Tonka and Musk. If you have ever walked through an English Garden at the very height of rose season, and thought, this is heaven--this one's for you.
- Coconut and Almond co-starring Apple, Vanilla and Tonka. This reminds us of a summer day when we were kids. It's sweet yet still sophisticated so you will be more "champagne on ice at sunset" and less "igloo cooler at noon".
- Rose and Matcha Tea co-starring Tangerine, Cassis and Magnolia. This is not your grandmother's rose fragrance, unless your maman bozorg is Persian. This fragrance has Middle Eastern notes to it and the rose paired with matcha is so enchanting.
- Tobacoo and Drifwood co-starring Sea Salt, Amber and Vanilla. On the more masculine side of the spectrum, this woodsy fragrance sends us into the arms of a flannel clad lumberjack (or lumber-jill) with no regrets :)
- Mimosa and Sandalwood co-starring Orange, Cucumber and Vanilla. This is a more feminine fragrance but has notes that are deep and mysterious. If you ever had a friend who you suspect might be a CIA secret agent, then we imagine she smells like this one.
- Tangerine and Honeydew co-Starring: Fresh Citrus, Mimosa, & Cedarwood. This is the youthful heart's favorite. Think of it as fruity pebbles meets first class, whatever you think that means, it means.