Conditioner Bar & After Swim Detangler by Dip
Please select all options.
The Dip conditioner bar leaves your hair soft, shiny, and less damaged and cleans up your conscience too.
It’s formulated with exotic extracts like Prickly Pear, Plum, Amla & Karanja seed oil that are known to defend not only your scalp, but each & every strand they touch.
- The concentrated formula of the Dip conditioner bar can replace 6+ bottles of pricey salon conditioner, and for some customers can last a full YEAR depending on how often you shower. For many curly haired customers, the Dip conditioner bar can also replace leave-in conditioners & expensive hair masks & treatments, reducing your plastic footprint even further.
- Saltwater, sun damage, and chlorine have all met their match! Say no more to forcing a comb through your hair post swim, surf or shower. The Dip conditioner bar is the only sun shield bar on the market! Use after your swim for the ultimate softness and UV protection.
- The Dip solid conditioner bars help moisturize and nourish from scalp to roots to end, leaving your hair silky smooth and tangle free without weighing it down. Every swipe instantly detangles even the thickest hair while reducing static, locking in moisture, and improving your hair elasticity for perfect combthroughs every time.
- The Dip conditioner bar is incredible as a leave in and for air-drying your hair, but if you're a daily heat-styler, we have a heat protectant also built in.
- Every use leaves your hair looking and feeling healthy by filling in damaged areas, fortifying hair from the inside out. You’re left with silky-smooth, vibrantly shiny, deeply moisturized hair that you can’t help but show off.
- The bar has been tested on all hair types, textures and dramas. Safe for color treated and chemical treated hair, limp hair, tight curls, dry hair, tangles, grizzly facial hair, split ends; thick & thin, long & short, curly & straight!
Available in 3 oz & 0.75 oz sizes (the larger bar is definitely a better experience if you have lots & lots of hair)
- Prickly Pear - gloss, shine, and volume
- Plum Oil - heal, hydrate, balance, and restore
- Karanja Seed Oil- UV protectant
- Amla Oil - promotes fresh hair growth, prevents damage, known to control premature graying, protects scalp health
How to use:
1. Swipe very wet bar down very wet hair and re-wet bar between swipes. Rinse first & then leave some in for some extra frizz fighting--and when in doubt: over apply!
2. To get the most out of your hair washing days, start off with Dip Color Safe, Everyday Shampoo Bar.
3. To preserve the life of your bar: store dry and check our accessories here.
- Wild Sage and Vetiver co-starring Mandarin, Jasmine and Sea Salt. The DIP Team thinks this smells of salty air on an empty boardwalk with a touch of romance. This is a unisex fragrance perfect for a household that only wants one set of bars.
- Rosewater and Jasmine co-starring Peony, Dewy Greens, Tonka and Musk. If you have ever walked through an English Garden at the very height of rose season, and thought, this is heaven--this one's for you.
- Coconut and Almond co-starring Apple, Vanilla and Tonka. This reminds us of a summer day when we were kids. It's sweet yet still sophisticated so you will be more "champagne on ice at sunset" and less "igloo cooler at noon".
- Rose and Matcha Tea co-starring Tangerine, Cassis and Magnolia. This is not your grandmother's rose fragrance, unless your maman bozorg is Persian. This fragrance has Middle Eastern notes to it and the rose paired with matcha is so enchanting.
- Tobacoo and Drifwood co-starring Sea Salt, Amber and Vanilla. On the more masculine side of the spectrum, this woodsy fragrance sends us into the arms of a flannel clad lumberjack (or lumber-jill) with no regrets :)
- Mimosa and Sandalwood co-starring Orange, Cucumber and Vanilla. This is a more feminine fragrance but has notes that are deep and mysterious. If you ever had a friend who you suspect might be a CIA secret agent, then we imagine she smells like this one.
Tangerine and Honeydew co-Starring: Fresh Citrus, Mimosa, & Cedarwood. This is the youthful heart's favorite. Think of it as fruity pebbles meets first class, whatever you think that means, it means.
Citronella & Lemongrass known to keep pests away naturally, to keep insects and mosquitos away!