With Notable Paper Company's seed paper, your words can BLOOM. Once you’ve written your message, be sure to remind the recipient of your card that their card is special; once planted, it will grow into beautiful wildflowers.
All cards are blank inside so you can compose your own beautiful message and come with an envelope.
Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.25"
Plant anytime indoors near a window and then transplant to an outdoor location in early spring:
- Soak the card in room temperature water overnight.
- Fill a planter pot 3/4 of the way with potting soil.
- Place the wet card in the planter pot and cover in a light layer of soil.
- Water well (especially during the first 4-6 weeks).
- Once your sprouts are well established & sturdy, they are ready to be transplanted if you desire.
Made in Charlotte, NC