( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Who needs a little bit of self-care?
Dry brushing stimulates your lymphatic system, exfoliates your skin and increases blood circulation.
How to use a dry brush:
Before the shower, start at your feet and brush upward towards the heart. Then, from the palms of your hands, brush up in small upward strokes or work in a circular motion. On the stomach, work gently in a clockwise pattern. Avoid your neck and your face. The shower will help rinsing away dead cells and allow your pores to release toxins. Lastly apply body lotion. It only takes between 3 and 5 minutes. You can repeat the process 2 or 3 times per week.
How do I care for my Bamboo Dry Brush?
- The bristles of your bamboo dry brush should be washed with soap on a semi regular basis (weekly if you use the brush daily).
- Use liquid soap to thoroughly wash the bristles, rinse, and allow the brush head to dry with the bristles facing down so water doesn't collect on the base part of the brush. Place brush on a towel to dry.
- Wash weekly if you use the brush daily, if you only brush once a week, cleaning the brush in soapy water once a month will be adequate.
The dry brush is made from all natural bamboo and sisal and comes with its cotton mesh pouch and dry brush guide.
- Fair Trade Certified
- Unique Arched Design
- Made with Vegan Bamboo and Sisal (a Mexican Aloe Plant)
- Packaged by Mental & Developmentally Disabled Adult
- With each purchase, Conscious Coconut donates 2 meals to feed America since 2015