Vejibag is the healthy, eco-friendly alternative to plastic, for storing and preserving vegetables in the refrigerator. Stow all kinds of moisture-loving greens, carrots, celery, and greens to keep fresh and crisp for up to two weeks and more, by providing a humid environment that also breathes.
Made from pure, non-toxic, un-dyed Organic Cotton
French Terry Knit
100% US Made in Valdese, NC
- Standard: 11”x12” great for carrots, cucumbers, peppers, baby spinach or heads of lettuce.
- Large: 11”x17” ideal for kale, celery, zucchini, and leafy heads of lettuce or large amounts of loose leafy greens.
- Extra Large: 14"x17" fits several heads of lettuce, lots of kale, huge amounts of collards or beets.
- Two Pocket Vejibag: 11" L x 14" W to store herb bunches (cilantro, parsley, oregano, dill, just to name a few!) or smaller produce.
- NEW: Variety Pack, this package contains all 3 Sizes: Standard (11”X12”), Large (11”X17”), ExLarge (14”X17”)