SOLIDSILK™ Seaweed Shampoo
Please select all options.
Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a solid shampoo. Infused with seaweed extract and macadamia oil, this shampoo is gentle and moisturizing for your hair. It rinses clean without needing vinegar, even in hard water. Super long-lasting and SLS-free too!
Suitable for all hair types, including color treated hair.
How to Use:
- Wet hair thoroughly
- (most hair) Rub the solid shampoo on hair lightly, first at the top of the head and then towards the base of the neck. Place it back on your soap holder. Use fingers to massage the shampoo in and create the lather. A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the solid product on the head will cause your product to be used up much faster than normal
- (brittle hair types) Rub hands on the solid shampoo until you have bit on your hands. Place it down on your soap holder, then use fingers to work shampoo into hair and create lather
- Rinse well with water (no vinegar required). Optional use the solid conditioner on lengths and ends, then rinse.
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
- 1.5 oz (42.5g) - last between 30 to 60 washes depending on hair and wash frequency
Purchase a set of 3 bars of 1.5 oz and get the third bar 50% off.
Make sure to store in a dry place between washes to extend the life. The Moso Bamboo Soap Shelf helps to keep it from sitting in water and melting.
How long it lasts:
These bars are highly concentrated. You are using your shower water to dilute the product instead of buying a bottle of shampoo that is mostly water.
The length of time each bar lasts depends on proper storage, how often you condition, how heavily you use it, hair length, curls and thickness, etc.
Typically for a long haired person with lightly wavy to straight hair who shampoos every 2-3 days, the 1 oz size will last around 2 to 4 months.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - plant derived cleanser for creamy bubbles, exceptionally mild and gentle - SLS and SLES free
Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate - plant derived cleanser for gentle foaming - SLS and SLES free
Cocamidopropyl betaine - plant derived cleanser that helps with mildness on the scalp - SLS and SLES free
Cetyl Alcohol - plant based stabilizer and thickener
Sodium cocoyl methyl taurate - plant derived cleanser to remove built up oils and gently lift away grime - SLS and SLES free
Cocoa butter - healthy and softening hair conditioning ingredient (from the cocoa plant) for shiny locks.
Behentrimonium methosulfate - gentle plant-based conditioner
Seaweed extract - imparts proteins and minerals to hair shaft to help with damage
Propanediol 1,3 - a plant derived moisturizer
Fractionated coconut - a lighter version of coconut oil that won't weigh down your hair but instead leave it lightly moisturized
Sodium stearate - plant derived texture ingredient and foaming cleanser
Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60 - non toxic plant based stabilizer and thickener
Macadamia esters - a light version of macadamia oil to create shine and softness naturally
Butylene glycol - conditioning agent
Phenoxyethanol* (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid - preservative to keep your stick fresh in the medicine cabinet - paraben-free *used at less than 1%
Essential oil blend - Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint - a clean and refreshing but light scent
Citric acid - preservative and pH adjuster - naturally found in citrus fruits