Tooth Tabs - Unpaste
Please select all options.
Unpaste Tabs are a zero-waste, all-natural way of cleaning your teeth for a healthier world and a healthier you.
How is it better than toothpaste?
- Unpaste Tabs gently polishes your teeth leaving fewer places for bacteria to attach and reducing the formation of plaque and tartar.
- Less abrasive than most toothpastes Unpaste tabs leave you with a just-after-the-dentist feeling.
- Unpaste tabs contain no preservatives, SLS, sodium saccharin, artificial colors, aluminum or nanoparticles – nothing extra to be absorbed in your mouth.
Zero waste and plastic free: each package contains 125 tablets, that's a 2 month supply. They come in a certified compostable pouch.
How to brush your teeth with Unpaste?
- CHEW until the tablet is a soft minty paste
- BRUSH as you would with any conventional toothpaste
- POLISHED rinse as normal and enjoy the smooth feeling
Certified safe, effective and all natural by BDIH, a strict German certification.
Full list of ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose: facilitates UNPASTE’s ultra-smooth polishing action, even cleaning and polishing in the interdental spaces. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface and plaque growth is inhibited.
Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda): adjusts the pH of the citric acid.
Silica: serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate): is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant. Sodium lauryl glutamate should not be confused with monosodium glutamate (MSG), used in the food industry. UNPASTE tablets are MSG-free and gluten-free.
Magnesium Stearate: is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil: gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power.
Menthol: helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing.
Xanthan Gum: is a natural thickener for the tablets, helping them break down smoothly in the mouth.
Stevia: is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay.
Citric Acid: stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth. This increase in saliva accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.
Sodium Fluoride: Aids in the prevention tooth decay (.45 mg per tablet/use).
Made in Germany