Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths replace sponges and paper towels:
- Each dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels (saving money and reducing waste).
- Absorbs 20x its weight.
- Is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Is far sturdier than a paper towel and will not easily fall apart.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
The Swedish Dishcloths clean household surfaces:
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with soap, spray, cleaners, or just water!
- Cleans countertops, granite, porcelain, plastic, stainless steel and glass.
- Effective for cleaning those nooks and crannies that might shred other cloths (grimy stove top, we're looking at you!)
- Cleans virtually streak-free.
Between uses, squeeze out excess water and leave flat, drape over the faucet, or over the side of the sink to air dry.
Clean your Swedish Dishcloths in washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher.
Sterilize them in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or microwave when damp for approximately 1 minute.
Depending on use, Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths will last 6-12 months. They are 100% natural and biodegradable – so they will never be stuck in a landfill!
The dishcloth will darken over time (but darkening itself does not impact its effectiveness.) You can retire your cloth when it has darkened and begins to disintegrate. Time to return it to the Earth!
Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths can be sterilized and reused up to 200 times!
Add the design you would like in the notes at checkout.